Taping Services: $25
Therapist: Andres G.
The Kinesio Taping® Method is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused or tired muscles, and support muscles in movement on a 24-hour-a-day basis. The taping is non-restrictive and allows for full range of motion. In contrast, more traditional sports tape is wrapped around a joint strictly for stabilization and support during an athletic event. Kinesio® Tex Tape is used to treat anything from headaches to foot problems and everything in between. Just a few examples include rehabilitation from sports injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints lower back pain/strain(herniated disc), knee, shoulder conditions, pre and post surgery, spasms...etc.
What benefits distinguish Kinesio® Tex Tape from other tapes?
• 100% High Grade Cotton – for comfort and air-permeability
• 140% Elasticity – same flexibility as human skin and muscles
• Heat Activated Adhesive – very light, mild, and hypo-allergenic
• 100% Latex Free
• Air permeable, microscopically lifts the skin, channels away moisture
• Durable – average usage allows 3-5 days per application